Saturday, October 30, 2010

Crash

How many times do I have to say it? Blogging is not my thing. It doesn't cross my mind to put stuff here-why is that?

A high school friend of mine is dealing with the unthinkable: her husband and 3 stepsons were flying in a single-engine plane from Jackson Hole WY back to MN when it lost radar contact. 5 full days have passed and they still haven't been found. There is a weak transmission coming from somewhere, but for 2 days, search teams haven't been able to find its location.

Meanwhile, Ginger and 3 other children are waiting. Unsure if the plane crashed. Unsure if there are survivors. Unsure if some survived the initial crash and died later. Unsure unsure unsure. Wow. I can't imagine.


With that on my mind, I won't put up anything funny tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are on my mind and heart. I'm been crying our to God for a miracle!

Vivi said...

Such a sad, sad story. I've thought of the family often since this happened...