


We drove to "the Ranch" to see the Lil C get dedicated. He was funny shaking his head "no" emphatically when Pastor Tom put his hand on C's head. Whole place laughed pretty hard.
Lil C learned a lot on Sunday! I guess when you're that age, you're a sponge.
Here's Pastor Tom:

Here's what C learned from Pastor Tom:

Here's his daddy:
Here's what C learned to eat from the cousins:
Just don't copy Zach!!
One of my favorite moments of the day was when I sat on the patio to eat my burger and there was a chair directly in front of me. Rather than move it, dad SAT on it. I was like "um....sir? I feel like we're on a train!" We were all cracking up.










2 comments:
Great post guys! Thanks for coming down and for taking pics :)
Great post. The pix fit together perfectly did you plan it when you were shooting them? Love the one with C's arms spread out and it's even cuter following the one of Tom
Post a Comment