Tried watching this on the sly at work but couldn't figure out what was going on.I'll try again at home
For a second there I thought there was a story in the Bible I had never heard before. Creative name....
whoa. lots of giggling :)
I love the Latina accent!!
Ifuela...just rolls right off the tongue!
I think someone needs to have a little girl in the Smith family & name her Ifuela- it would be perfect! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tried watching this on the sly at work but couldn't figure out what was going on.
I'll try again at home
For a second there I thought there was a story in the Bible I had never heard before. Creative name....
whoa. lots of giggling :)
I love the Latina accent!!
Ifuela...just rolls right off the tongue!
I think someone needs to have a little girl in the Smith family & name her Ifuela- it would be perfect! :)
Post a Comment