Friday, October 16, 2009

Impersonations


Tons of people from our church go to the same chiropractor. On Monday, I was impersonating Phil (our Rush Hour director) when I was standing at the front desk and the receptionists were laughing. When he went in the next day, they told him about it, and he started impersonating me. He called me on his way home and challenged me to come in for a face off this morning.







Mine was so embarrassingly bad that I got rid of it. :) Phil has an amazing ability to think on the fly. One of the perks of having ADD.

I love the lady sitting by the wall waiting to get adjusted. Not sure what she thought of it all.

So there's THAT.....


Bloopers.













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, he nailed you!!

Unknown said...

That is so funny. I crack up everytime I watch it

Hilary said...

Funny, funny! Can you bring him to MN next time you guys come?! You, Brian, and him....we would be laughing 24/7!!

Vivi said...

Funny! He seems to have captured your chaos. :)