I won the bet. In 12 years of marriage, I'm undefeated.
Brian and I actually had our first date as a result of the All-Star Game in 1995. He grew up a National League fan and of course I was a Twins fan. The winner got to pick a date location and the loser had to pay. I lost. We went to Bennigans.
By the All-Star break in 1996, we were days away from getting married and I lost again.
I haven't lost since...
The bet this year? Loser tucks in the kids for a week straight. Bummer is, we're going camping for 4 of those days-tucking in on vacay is a big pain. So Sad.
Sorry NL.
3 comments:
Lucky you, You can hang out by the fire, and toast your marshmallows while B is trucking to the bathroom,getting water and fixing tangled up sleeping bags
You guys have brutal bets. And what's funny is that neither of you seem to have any problem watching the other person "pay up!"
Happy anniversary to you both. I think you said it was coming up here.
You will have to tell Brian that we LOVE the pictures that he takes! I didn't think he would know who I was if I left comments. : )
You must have such awesome pictures in your home!
I bet you are looking forward to another family visit here next month. It must be nice that everyone has been heading out your way this year.
It looks like you guys have been having a great summer.
Have fun camping! (Hopefully Brian will have fun too!)
Post a Comment