God had other plans for the weekend :) The kidney stone came on Friday night-perfect timing! Not much pain for such a huge one this time! Saturday went smoothly too. I took Leah and Jake to their piano recital while Brian coached Torrey's game. Then I met them out at church so the other 2 could have their games.
Then Sunday came...
At 7:30 I got a text message from our theater director that our Frederick campus had been broken into.
By the devil.
Seriously. We'd been praying about this particular morning in Rush Hour for over a month because it was going to be the first time EVER that an invitation time would happen. People were going to be able to come forward and give their lives to Christ. Remember, this campus is the one with tons of broken people, hurting families, single parents, etc. We were SO excited for March 22nd to come!
RH at that campus got cancelled because it was a crime scene. Computers had been stolen, glass had been broken, walls had holes in them, the safe in the coffee shop had been accessed, etc. The sad thing is, there was no evidence of a break-in, so that means someone hid in the building after all the basketball games yesterday.
Our virtue all month has been HOPE "believing something good will come out of something bad".
Can't wait to see what that is!
3 comments:
I'm sorry this happened but you do have a good attitude with the monthly virtue of Hope.
Yikes, I didn't know about the break-in. I'll be praying for that "something good" that will happen...
Never a dull moment around there!
Post a Comment