
We're on Spring Break. Not springy at all. In fact, I regret having turned on our sprinkler system about 10 days ago, because since then, we've had a blizzard and now 3 more storms are in the forcast and it's been in the teens at night...way to go, me!
Soooo, today was incredibly windy and cold, so I made the kids clean. Am I a bad mom or what?? First day of vacay and they had to clean the basement. Without being told, Torrey even hauled the vacuum down there to get all the dust bunnies.
Oh stop, I'm not that mean. We drove into Boulder and met Brian at the cool new theater to see "Monsters vs. Aliens" in 3D. We even brought 2 friends. The kids had a blast, and I have to admit, especially since I'm not a movie girl, the movie was wayyy more fun in 3D.

Price tag? The entire spring break budget.
Gonna have to get creative. Or have a lot more cleaning projects...
1 comment:
Do you remember the year we did "Day Camp" It was Smith kids + a few.
We had a schedule, made up names, did crafts, fields trips and picnics.
Go for it!
Post a Comment