Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Leah Leah Leah

If you've read my Facebook, you might know these few stories. Little Leah is pretty creative, and isn't afraid to tell them to carpool, her teachers, etc.

Story #1. "My mom has been walking the streets of our city looking for a baby for 6 years. She looks for one every day."

Story #2. "My mom got her job back at the zoo. She works there on Fridays."

Incident #3 (background...Leah's teacher is awesome and dresses VERY fun almost every day, often in costume. Leah and I are keeping track and I'll probably blog about it later. We have a running list of the outfits Mrs. B has worn, but the other day, we couldn't quite remember it all...)

Smack in the middle of math, all the kids were looking intently at Mrs. B as she was teaching and Leah raised her hand.

"Mrs. B, I have a very important question"
"go ahead Leah"

"The other day when you were wearing your purple
pants, what shoes were you wearing?"

Mrs. B told me she completely lost all concentration for Math, AND, could not remember which shoes she had on. Bummer.

3 comments:

Sally said...

I'm not sure which is funnier you working at the zoo, or the visual I get when Mrs. B can't remember what color shoes she wore.

Leah Leah Leah

Hilary said...

Welcome back to blogland! We've missed you. (I'm pretty much done w/ FB...just found the blogs work better for me.)

The zoo, huh? Well, Zach will be in school before too long, so maybe you should pull your resume together.

Vivi said...

I like the idea of you walking the streets looking for a baby. I can't imagine much further from the truth...you searching high and low for baby #5.