Saturday, January 23, 2010

BACON

We ate fast food TWICE today. Bad, gross, bad parents! I can feel pimples forming while I type this.

First it was a 2:00 Burger King lunch after watching 3 of the kids' Upward Basketball games. Then tonight we hit McDonald's for a late dinner after church. Delish.

Brian took Zach to the bathroom and he came running back out announcing that he didn't get any bacon.

"What? What do you mean?"

"The blower thing in the bathroom has a picture with hands getting some bacon, but I didn't get any. No bacon came out-it was gone."

So cute.

5 comments:

Vivi said...

Not sure which idea I like more...two rounds of fast food or bacon coming out of the bathroom hand dryer. Tasty!

Mrs. Cox said...

Thank you for your very kind comments on my blog. I didn't know you had a blog otherwise I would have been checking yours long ago. Adorable picture of your children up top there (and you)! Your oldest looks like Hilary! Darling!! :)

Hilary said...

Sounds like your healthy eating resolution lasted about as long as the one at our house. : )

Sally said...

Bacon...that is so funny. I had to google images of hand dryers to figure out what Z was talking about. Once I saw the picture it made perfect sense.

Very perceptive!!

BAYLORANDSALLY said...

Pete told me it was Brian that told Zach that was where the bacon came out! I think Pete has a lot of fun listening to Brian describe your family adventures!