
We spent the evening dying laughing last night. We had some friends here to work on a game for a Women's Retreat. June and I are in charge of music, icebreakers, and now apparently this game. Brian quickly got back into "youth group" mode as he came up with a challenge where the contestant wears a nylon stocking on their head with a raw egg placed down one of the legs. The challenge is to swing the egg around your head in a circle as many times as you can before the egg breaks. I had to try it. On the second swing around my head, the egg smacked a chair and shattered. I continued to whip the egg around in a circle around my head as fast as I could, spraying egg guts all over my kitchen and living room. Everyone else was dying lauging while screaming at me to stop, but it was too late. Dried raw egg is pretty fun to clean.
The funniest part about taking these pictures was that I smiled and posed as if they were going to be pretty...

Check out the side by side of Leah's and Brian's hair!!
6 comments:
Your nylon-head-raw-egg pic IS really pretty. I forget how flattering nylons are when pressed tightly against your face. Some other questions I have...why does Torrey look like she wants to destroy Leah? Why is Jake wearing hot pink jammies? The guy who did Leah's hair also did a great job on Brian's. And what's really funny is...all those exact same things happened at OUR house yesterday. :) errrr...not.
Dang! Holly beat me to the question of why is Jake wearing pink jammies?
I think the picture of your kids should be your Christmas card this year.
A bunch of middle-aged women whipping nylons with eggs in them around their heads...doesn't sound like any kind of women's retreat I've ever been on. (Granted, I've never been on one, but somehow I doubt a group of church women have EVER played that game!)
You'll have to let us know how it goes!
I bet Brian's hair cost less to get that way than Leah's. I can't believe his hair is so curly. Are any of your other kids hair naturally like that? Now that I have seen the pics, I will not be wearing the nylon. Thanks for the heads up (no pun intended). I will stand at a safe distance with my camera. Thanks for all your help.
ditto what everyone else said... especially the part about Jake's pink jammers... :)
Dude, nice hair! Jake, I knew you had pink jammies. Did you wear those to school on pajama day? Keep a close eye on Torrey as she gets older............can you say Manson? Later.
Post a Comment