Wednesday, April 9, 2008






Zach's First Dentist Visit

and

Sweaty Armpit Legs



Today Zach had his first official dentist appointment. He's been tagging along for the kids' appointments since he was born, so he knew what to expect and was totally giddy about it. He put the glasses on himself and hopped right up in the chair. When he was asked to "kiss Mr. Thirsty", the suction thing, he literally gave it a smooch.



Finally, when the Dentist came in to check the work of the hygenist, Zach wouldn't put down the SpongeBob water basketball toy he'd been playing with, so while laying down with his mouth open, he continued to play, looking out the bottom of his crooked glasses.



Oh, and sweaty armpit legs. Leah came down for breakfast complaining of them. It took me about a half a second to realize what she was talking about. Can you guess? It's the backs of her knees...

2 comments:

petiteblogger said...

Yeah, Heather! Welcome to the Blogging World... It is pretty addicting. I think it's a great way to do a 'digital scrapbook.' I love your Blog Name. That's great! I showed Dawson the pics of Zach and I think it kindof freaked him out, we'll see if it changes his mind about wanting to go to the dentist...

Vivi said...

I hate sweaty armpit legs.