This weekend Brian's cousin Tami got married. She picked a really pretty place called Le Chateaux and it really did look like a small castle. It had 2-story ceilings and wood floors, huge windows, and an enormous sweeping staircase with curved wrought-iron railings. Leah was the flower girl and finally the event we'd been talking about for weeks was here!
Leah looked like a princess in her dress and ringlets. She had her hair done by Ross the Intern (not really, but just as flamboyant). She was the show stealer-sorry Tami!
Torrey was sick with stomach flu, so Brian took Leah and I got the updates via Brian's camera phone.
Leah's hair is still pretty today, so she's very excited to go to school and show her friends. I'll get some wedding pics from Brian and post them later. Check out his blog this week...
Leah looked like a princess in her dress and ringlets. She had her hair done by Ross the Intern (not really, but just as flamboyant). She was the show stealer-sorry Tami!
Torrey was sick with stomach flu, so Brian took Leah and I got the updates via Brian's camera phone.
Leah's hair is still pretty today, so she's very excited to go to school and show her friends. I'll get some wedding pics from Brian and post them later. Check out his blog this week...
3 comments:
She looks adorable - cute flower girl dress! Bri did a great job with the candids.
Wow, I'll bet the gang at preschool were impressed, what a cutie!!
OMG she looks adorable!!! LOVE the hair and the dress is gorgeous. Her face and smile say it all about how she feels. How special. What size is that dress?
Post a Comment