Saturday, January 24, 2009

disgustingly yummy?

Grape Jelly Meatballs

Sick.

Here's the recipe and try them yourself. They're amazing.

bag frozen meatballs
1 can diced tomatoes
2 cups grape jelly
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbs dijon mustard
3/4 cup diced onion
1 teas cinnamon
2 tbs salt
1/2 teas cloves
1/2 teas allspice

put meatballs in crockpot.

Mix everything else in a medium saucepot and bring to a boil-boil about 10 minutes. Pour over meatballs and cook on low about 6 hours.

Great on brown rice...wow!


Not Gross.



Oh, and the funny from today:

Leah and Jake jumped into the puppet show house at the library today and grabbed 2 puppets each. Leah grabbed a koala and a super gross worn-out rodent-looking varmit. Her koala and rodent began to argue, loudly in the library.


"I want the candy! You get the tweezers!"


*

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That recipe is so bizarre, I might actually try it!

Cute new blog background!

Sally said...

This has been around forever but I seldom make it. I had it at a party not long ago and it was a big hit