Gray gray gray. 2-6 inches of snow in forecast...
After my friend brought cinnamon rolls, Jake got to spend an hour in his room for being exceptionally grumpy. A friend came to see if he could play. Denied. Another friend called to see if he could go swimming at the rec center. Denied. Jake is going to read his library books in his room for an hour and come down less grumpy :)
He fell asleep.
Too many sleep-overs? It's only Wednesday...
Dropped Torrey off at her friend's house for.....a.......sleep-over.
I just came up from the basement where I discovered the kids had built a fort around the hot water heater. There were sleeping bags, stuffed animals, and toys completely built around it like it was the guest of honor, and the pink tail on My Little Pony was totally underneath it. I'm pretty sure that's not good. I know that when it's dark down there, I can see a reflection of some kind of flame on the cement floor underneath.
It is super windy and snowing today-not going anywhere. Brian went straight from work to RH rehearsal-he'll be home around 9. Made shrimp stir-fry for dinner and kids watched Pocahontas...woo-hoo!
Before bed, there was noise coming from the linen closet. It's worth watching 3 times and focusing on a different kid each time.
No comments:
Post a Comment