Great job Jake!
Spring Break is officially over and the kids went back to school. Let's see...I'll wrap up last week:
Friday Lindy took Torrey and Jake up to Eldora to snowboard for the day and they LOVED it. Zach, Leah and I had a mellow day at home, doing nothing. No, wait, we went to the grocery store. The weather was forecasting a BLIZZARD (big shock) again, so we got ready for another weekend of cabin fever.
Saturday Jake swam with a friend because it was just a fake blizzard. I took Torrey to the library since both of us were done with our books from earlier in the week. Then Pete/Lindy picked up the kids at 9:30pm and took them up to Estes to spend the night and sled on Sunday.
Sunday B and I had Rush Hour on opposite campuses and since mine gets done before his does, I drove to his campus to attend church with him. We went to Boulder for lunch at a great Mexican place.
NOW LET'S GET TO THE REAL NEWS SHALL WE??????????????????????
What in the heck was Carrie Underwood wearing last night at the CMA'S? I don't know if I'm completely impressed that she had enough guts to do it or if I thought she looked like a circus act! See for yourself.....


I wish you could see how far back on the stage that thing cascades! It looks like a RIVER. She looked really silly trying to kind of sway during her song. I'm wondering if during the commercial break beforehand she walked on stage and then people ran out and attached it all around her. WOW.
I'm not convinced she's enough of a diva to pull it off. It was a Celine move...
That thing would not even fit in my living room!
She looked gorgeous as usual, and sang a GREAT song : "I Told You So" which will be a huge hit.
Just not sure I'll be calling to borrow THAT outfit.
3 comments:
Way to go Mayor!!
Spring Break sounded like a very fun time for everyone
The dress, what can I say?
Way to go, Big Jake! I see many a Mayor titles on the plaque in years to come.
I don't know...that dress is ridiculous, but I LOVE the color on her. Seems a bit much for the CMAs...more opera like. But, when you look like that and sing like that, I guess you can wear...that.
Congrats, Jake! Ben and Matt were pretty jealous that you won AGAIN, but you deserved it! Nice job!
Post a Comment