I hate being a nag. I'm pretty good at it but I still don't like it. I get frustrated having to nag so much though, so I'm one of those irritating people who nags about something for a while then when it doesn't get done, I go take care of it myself. I know, awesome.
So when B was getting ready for one of the fishing trips, I was on like day 5 of nagging about getting the yard mowed. As he was thinking about all the flies he had to go buy and calling his buddy about details, I did it. I fired up the mower and mowed the backyard out of spite. Not only did B not come out and rescue me, he decided to leave to finally go get his haircut. Out of spite.
Yay-I won.
Actually, he said we were just playing a great big long game of chicken with his hair and I gave in first. Either way, he looks a little more like Ozzy from Survivor now instead of Hurley from
L O S T.
5 comments:
Yeah for your blog! I'm so excited to get on tonight and have 3 new posts to read!
Love B's new haircut. I think the crazy mane was just a little too M.VanArk'ish.
Love the pics of T & J old school. I feel like those days were just yesterday... Now I have kids older than that! so weird.
Good Grief it's no new post, no new post, no new post, then bam 3 new posts!
You could have spread it out and you would have been covered for several days.
But thanks for all of the updates, love the doll clothes out side the door!
Nicely done on the blog updates. B is on his way to looking like Kramer.
A while ago on Brian's blog, he posted pix of Leah's hair at a wedding and then his hair. I honestly didn't know it was his CURRENT hair. I thought it was from when he was a little kid.
What's he been growing it for? Did you like it? Wow...it gave him a whole new look!
Hi Heather,
I have to admit that Hilary has me addicted to reading these blogs. I was looking forward to some current reading. I love all the pictures you guys take. You guys have some great talent.
I love the PJ story, how sweet!
I will look for some new reading tomorrow. : )
Post a Comment