I am making fish tacos tonight-I've never made them at home but boy are they yummy at Rubios! I had to put together some weird special white sauce, buy corn tortillas, real limes (not the plastic thing usually in my fridge door). I'm excited.
Key Lime Pie for dessert...
Yes, apparently I was excited for warm weather and lime stuff and we've already had tequila lime chicken this week. You know the ironic thing? Today it's 55 degrees and raining and has been for nearly 2 days. I should have had a crock-pot recipe as a plan B...
Zach started "freeschool" this week and LUH HUH HUVS it. He said "it's called freeschool cuz I'm free (3)"
Yep-you are.
3 comments:
Yummo, you'll have to share your recipe with those of us who are far away from anything that even resembles a fish taco.
I'm so glad Zach loves it- I've been meaning to ask you. How did those pics turn out?
Dawson loves having Zach in his class. Mom said when she picked D up the other day D & Z were in a circle just looking at each other, while everyone else was looking at the teacher...
Hi Heather.
I love that all of the Smith kids are doing these blogs. It is so fun to hear about your families. I feel like I am hanging out with the Smiths' again! : )
Your kids are getting so big. It is fun to see how much they are changing. Of course I have enjoyed seeing baby Charlie. What a great way for all of you to stay in touch with each other.
I hope you are all well. I will keep on looking for updates on your family.
Take care!
Kari (Brennan)
P.S. I would love those recipes too! Maybe that could be your next posting. : )
Post a Comment