Why am I having such a hard time blogging? I totally feel like I don't have anything interesting to say and now that I'm not the one with the camera, I don't have any pictures either. I'm obviously not addicted to sitting down and writing something witty. I thought it would be so much easier (my thought on most things).
I don't think it's so spectacular that
* Brian is on his 2nd fishing trip to the mountains in 3 days
* I skipped church and gave Jake and Zach a haircut today
* This week included 1. trip to the fake lake 2. swim team practice-big kids 3. swimming lessons-little kids 4. sleepovers (I think we had 4 nights' worth) 5. I had my "girl appointment" and ended up getting a tetanus shot while I was there too. 6. Went on a date with Brian last night-met friends for dinner and drove around in P/L's convertible
* I'm reading a Mary Higgins Clark book for the first time (Weep No More My Lady)
I know I just need to snap a few pics of these events and put a snappy title with it-maybe I'll get my act together...
*
6 comments:
Perfect blog. Do that more often! It's fun/interesting to me to read about all the many happenings at your loud house. I've read many MHC books.
Hey a picture is worth a 1000 words, snap a couple and we'll be happy.
I laughed outloud at the skipping church to give haircuts line!
Have T do some blogging for you...I bet she'd love it!
OK, What I want to know is- what in the WORLD happened at your doctor's appointment that you had to get a tetanus shot?!? Tell me your doctor so I don't ever go there!
I can add to your stories how amazingly good Leah is at copying how Caitlyn says "Bye & Hi." and how Leah talked to Caitlyn & Dawson on the phone the other day for like 10 minutes about their favorite colors and movies. It was really cute. (I think Leah was at Mom's)
Your husband sounds like an amazing person! And like he needs to go fishing more often.
Indeed, your husband sounds amazing. So amazing that I can totally picture him volunteering to give you a day off from your mothering duties so that you can escape by yourself for a few hours. Or, I wonder if he'd surprise you with dinner? Or maybe he'll let you comb his wild mane...ohhhhh....bullseye!
Post a Comment